1.23.2007

Cha Cha Cha


Tonight we are having dinner with Heike and Eric at Cha Cha Cha. Heike was my co-worker at Lawson's, and even we only known each other for short 3 years, we have become very close friends. Especially when Eric and Heike drove 400 miles to my wedding, I was really touched (since they are the only one from the office who came to my wedding). Later I found out that Eric proposed to Heike somewhere in San Louis beach on their way down to L.A.. Then, Janice and I went to their lovely wedding in Tuscany last September. We get to know their friends and family a bit more, and I think it brought our friendship a lot closer too. It is funny that our important life events were tied together……. Cha Cha Cha was one of my favorite in the city, and I think it is just the right flavor for Heike and Eric. It turns out they loved it. We talked a lot about our future plans, and I am really thankful that they are being really supportive on our live decisions and working direction, even it really sad that we will leave for L.A. end of this month. I am real sad that it will be harder to see Heike and Eric and Eric has to look for someone else go to racing school with him now, hehehehehe…….

3 comments:

Sydney said...

you always wear the same shirt...
time to take shower! =P

Will.i.am said...

I only got one dress shirt left. what you want me to do? I do shower everyday, ok....

Sydney said...

i thought you wanted to blog...
want to read something new! =P