1.18.2007

Dine About Town


My favorite couple Fed & Deb has kindly invited Janice and I join them for dinner tonight. It has been a while since last time Janice and I went out for a nice dinner, and it is nice to get out of our chaotic apartment for a moment and enjoy the city night once again. Fed picked Rubicon on Sacramento Street, and it was famous for its selection of wines and Californian style dine. It is also the month for Dine About Town, so our focus was on the DAT menu for the night. I had Crispy Pork Shank & Potato Cake for first course, Ginger Roasted Petrale Sole for main course, and Frozen Milk Chocolate-Jasmine Mousse for the dessert. The food was real nice and all the flavors were carefully balanced. It has been almost 10 years since I first met Deb and Fed, and I think I will miss them a lot, and it makes every moment we spend together more memorable, and hopefully they can visit us in southern Cal once we move down.

( Dinner Photos ).

( Rubicon ).

1 comment:

IceCreampuff said...

It is a nice dinner, I guess we will miss SF and all the friends........