7.13.2006

工做ㄉ意義 (The Meaning of WORK)

創 世 紀 2:15
耶 和 華   神 將 那 人 安 置 在 伊 甸 園 、 使 他 修 理 看 守 。
And the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to do work in it and take care of it.

One of man's first job is to "do work and take care" in the garden of Eden. God has intended us man to work as his creation ( I can only speak for man since God did not mention woman's job in this verse, so i guess it is all right with my wife staying home for now ).

Work and Ministry used to be a totally different subjects for me. I used to think work is just to make a living on earth, and it is only a way to make enough $ so I can retired early, and I can serve God on the spare time (ie. sunday). I guess I was wrong......as usual.

One of God's purpose when he created the Man is for him to work, and not to sit around on his ass and do nothing. So by going to work, we men are fullfilling God's desire as we are being created. That is why God has given every and each one of us a different type of talent & anointing. Some people are good with the numbers, some are good with arts, so we have engineers, bussiness man and above all, the architects (hahahahaha). By using our talent and anointing to be at work is fullfilling part of God's purpose and intension.

I used to go to work and thinking "just another day to get by". But now I understand the meaning of work, I thank God for given me artistic talent and a job that I was created to do, I am really greatful to be at work now as I am fullfilling part of God's plan.

4 comments:

IceCreampuff said...

記得傳福音給CoCo喔~!
牠將會是第一隻得救信主的狗狗
哈哈哈啊哈哈哈............

但是
親愛的 還是辛苦你了
愛你的貴婦 =)

Sydney said...

that's why your wife can stay home and enjoy her life!!! =P
nice picture! did you take it from my blog????

Anonymous said...

Amen! I can't agree it more, although I don't know the sister point view about "work", may be "blogging" is also a job for them?!? hahaha...
As a famous pastor said, "Put your heart, mind, intellect, and soul even to your smallest acts God called you to do. This is the secret of success."

IceCreampuff said...

bro. yang...
you wanna sleep on the floor, too?
hahaha...