12.25.2006

Christmas


"你們知道我們主耶穌基督的恩典、他本來富足、卻為你們成了貧窮、叫你們因他的貧窮、可以成為富足
For you see the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, how though he had wealth, he became poor on your account, so that through his need you might have wealth." ~ 歌林多後書 8:9

Up to this point, I was a bit scared since I am jobless, and the baby is coming next year, and moving to L.A. All things are still up in the air and it is easy to only look at the things I do not have but neglect the things I have. Thanks to Christmas and once again, it reminded me the truth meaning of Christmas. It is about the remembrance of how God loves us so much and gave us his only son. Through Jesus, I am no longer poor, and there are so many things I have that money can never buy. May God be with my family and me and bless us and people who is around us. I am wealthy because of Him and I can be a giving person because I am wealthy. I no longer work for live, but work for giving.

1 comment:

aiwen said...

A brave young lad you are! If my husband's jobless and I'm having a baby, we'll probably freak out! We could only last for a few months, then we'll be out on the street begging for food and money!