12.16.2006

Searching 2


How much time I spend a day converse with God?
I realize it is a key question to my searching lately. There are a lot new things happening in my life and there are also a lot of uncertainties. People and friends gave me a lot comfort and advise, but somehow deep inside, I what to see what God has to say, and I do not think he said much so far. or I am not listening very well. I am a bit frustrated, then this question pop up. How much time I am spending with God a day? I guess not too much, I guess I am just too busy working or doing stuff or looking for answers, but never stop and sit down try to listen to God. Then I realized often it is not we are waiting for God, but God is waiting for us to calm down and listen to him...........
So, from now on, I will spend 10 minutes everyday just sitting and waiting.............and see what happens.

4 comments:

IceCreampuff said...

i guess you always fall in sleep too fast, hahaha............

aiwen said...

You have to much time on your hands! When the baby's born, everything will be straightened out! Because you'll be spending all your free time sleeping, if you have any!

Will.i.am said...

I think baby will take a lot of time and care, and I am looking forward to it next year. But I do not think baby is all there is, and baby is not all there is to life. Eventually, kid will grow and he or she will go on and have his/her own family, then what is life after that? So I better start thinking before I get too busy. hahaha.......

joy4love said...

I found just sitting and listening to God hard myself-- may He change me indeed. I always end up listening to the dog barking...fish swimming...I wonder if the Kings won...I wonder...I wonder...I wonder...