11.06.2006

愛妻首則 III

Just walked in into my apartment tonight, and it was spotless! Man it was so clean that the tile in the bathroom was shining. It remind me of the Wife of Noble Charactor from the good book. I felt like I was the richest man in the entire world because my honey. Besides the clean home, a warm meal also takes my heart away, and no wonder I can never lose weight. Anyway, I am really greatful for such a noble wife God has given me!!!

才德的婦人誰能得著呢.他的價值遠勝過珍珠.
他丈夫心裡倚靠他、必不缺少利益.
他一生使丈夫有益無損.
他觀察家務、並不喫閒飯。
他的兒女起來稱他有福.他的丈夫也稱讚他、
說、才德的女子很多、惟獨你超過一切。
豔麗是虛假的.美容是虛浮的.惟敬畏耶和華的婦女、必得稱讚。
箴31

8 comments:

Sydney said...

i miss your wife too...She took really good care of me and robert last week! =)

aiwen said...

Ya! The wife is good for cooking and cleaning....... and pretty soon, taking care of the kid(s)! So the husband can just sit back and relax!

joy薯 said...

突然覺得...威爺去了一趟歐洲旅行(還是因為威嫂不在家10天,時間太接近無法考証),好像換了一個人....

威嫂,妳的好日子來了!恭喜恭喜!!!!

IceCreampuff said...

哇 威爺怎麼了
讓我粉不習慣
哈哈哈阿哈哈哈...................

IceCreampuff said...

不過愛你愛你啦
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈..............

Will.i.am said...

To Syd:
haha, sounds like janice is pretty hot. everyone wants her now.....

To Aiwen:
I'm not sure about kid or kids, but the idea is if janice take care of cooking and cleaning, I will take care of her. wahahaha, not sure which one is easier.......

To Joyce:
對, 我是新造ㄉ人.......

To Icecreampuff:
Love you too, wahahaha.......
我好像也還不習慣這摸肉麻

Anonymous said...

威爺

你真的不錯耶
不過你們兩個都很棒喔
那鍋火鍋也很讚啊

珍惜彼此是最大的祝福

Eileen,

Anonymous said...

William, that sounds very sweet and wonderful; can you loan out Janice for a couple days so she can teach Qinqin?

--Tony