3.04.2007

Remember Jeff Ma !



( Remember Jeff Ma website ).

I cannot believe my ears when Janice told me that Jeff Ma had passed away last week. Then all the news on TV confirmed this unfortunate event. Even though I don't know Jeff personally, but I know Yao Yao & his family has getting pretty close with Jeff for the past year. I am not too familiar with Jeff's music but I really respect his devotion to Christian music and spread God's good new through his music. I am really bummed out because we lost a great leader and an artist in the Chinese Christian Music, just when things are taking off. But I also believe God has greater plans in front of us just like when Joshua take over and lead the Israelis when Moses passed away. The sudden death of Jeff also reminded me how little control we have in our life, and how unreliable these worldly things are.

The Lord sits enthroned over the flood;
the Lord is enthroned as King forever.
The Lord gives strength to his people;
the Lord blesses his people with peace,
Because the Lord is the answer to our suffer
and he knows our deepest desires and secret.
When we summit ourselves to him completely,
the Lord will reveal the secret of life and release the power from heaven.

2 comments:

沙子娘 said...

His life is a great testmony!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.