3.29.2007

Job Searching

It is the end of March, and I have been jobless for almost four month now. It was weird at beginning because I am not used to dayz without having to go to office. Then I get used to it, I learn how to use my free time, and it was great. Now I am a bit worried since everything else has been settled down in L.A., except for my job.
One of a potential job offer did not worked out yesterday, and I was kindda bummed out. I was bummed not because it could be pretty good offer, but because I am not sure what God want me to do. I am not sure why He wants me to wait for so long, and I am getting too much info from above...........
sighhhhhh.....it remind me of Yao's song "等待是多麼的無耐"..........
However, I am really thankful that Janice and everyone around me has been super supportive when I was down, and I have to say, the prayer's meeting every Wednesday is real help too. It kept me in-check weekly, and recharges my battery.

since I'm home a lot, I met my new best friend "Browney"

5 comments:

joy4love said...

This is such a blessed time where you can spend with Janice and just watching your daughter grow. Sure it's different and might be hard to wait it out, but I feel in term, you gain something most 99% of the other fathers can't even imagine. She's a blessed child!

aiwen said...

Better enjoy it while you can! Pretty soon, you'll be looking forward to going back to work every Monday to get some peace and quiet! Unlike some of us SAHM, who's stuck with the kid 24/7...... And since I'm home a lot, my new best friend is now Austin! Ha~ Ha~ I'll be really lost when he goes to school!

Will.i.am said...

Joy:
Yeah, i am blessed and so is the child.

Aiwen:
I am enjoying the time with janice and see the baby grow. And I know it will be hard once I start to work, then I will have to balance my time bewteen work and family.

Anonymous said...

My good friends who are like you are waiting for an offer.
I pray for them! Because I know they will get a good offer soon.

I believe that you too.
William san~ GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!

Will.i.am said...

To Befun:

thanks for the prayer.....