4.12.2007

Job Search Ends Today !!!

Tuesday I went interviewed with Marmol Radziner & Associates in Santa Monica. As soon as I walked in into their office I felt right at home. MRA does mostly residential projects and they also have their own construction team as well as interior and landscape, plus they have a great architectural library and it was right in front of the reception area. I met with Chris & Annette for my interview and it went really well. Apparently, they liked me too, because I got a call from Annette this afternoon, and they are offering me a full time position with salary that I never imaged............yeah baby, praised Lord, my job searching ends now, and I am starting Monday......wahahaha
( MRA Website ).

No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame - Psalm 25.3
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him - 1 Corinthians 2.9

11 comments:

Sydney said...

gooooood! happy for u!!!!!!!
praise God!

IceCreampuff said...

Praise the Lord!
Honey, I am so happy for you!
Love you so much!
Love you, too, Daddy~!

joy4love said...

Congrats dude! This surely is God-sent! Although I bet Janice will miss you terribly~~

Praise Lord for He is merciful and powerful!

aiwen said...

Like I told Janice, Austin and I could take the bus and visit you. Maybe we can do lunch!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I AM JUST SO GLAD FOR YOU, JANICE AND YOUR LITTLE ONE!

God answers our prayers in His perfect timing and praise Him for his provision on your new job!

Since you said... the salary beyond your imagination.... hehehehehe.... that means 我們可以跟你凹一頓晚餐嚕?~ 哇哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈ㄏ哈

Anonymous said...

威爺

真的很替你高興耶
相信上帝帶領的都沒有錯
看到你們搬去LA 雖然捨不得
卻看見祂更多的祝福
為你開心喔

星期一上班
一切順心
開車出入都平安喔

Eileen

aiwen said...

P.S. Maybe you should start looking for a place in Santa Monica after the baby's born! Then you can walk to work, and Janice and the baby could walk to the beach or 3rd St. How nice would that be?!

Will.i.am said...

Thank you guys very much for your thoughts and prayers over the last couple month. Everyone is welcome to visit Janice and me and dinner or lunch is on the house. First come first serve.........God Bless

Sydney said...

captain Will...
上班辛苦ㄌ
早起的感覺如何??!??!?!?!!
heeheee =P

aiwen said...

How was your first week at work?

沙子娘 said...

wow... that's so great!! i am so happy for you! what's the key to be so blessed?