4.08.2007

New Soccer Shoes

Ever since I moved back, the guys at church asked me to joint their soccer team, and they usually practice in the Sunday afternoon. I was a bit hesitate in the beginning since I had bad back, and running usually make it hurts. But the guys keep inviting me, so I went. After the first time playing, my body was sore for a entire week and I can barely walk. It took me two weeks before I can walk straight. It did take me a while before my body was used to all the running and kicking, and after my 4th time playing I decided it is time to invest in a real soccer shoes. I have been wearing my K-swiss and it is not exactly great for grass running and kicking. So here it is, new addition to my limited shoe collection.........
I tried my red hot shoes out this afternoon. Guys are making comments about me running a lot faster, and it felt great. The only drawback of running faster is now my knees are sore.......looks like I am getting old.........

7 comments:

Sydney said...

you think you are a superhero? haha funny pose....

aiwen said...

Hey, could I take Austin to watch you guys play sometimes? I took him to the mommy-and-me soccer class last summer (when he just turned 3). All he does is sit and watch or play with the cones! Maybe you guys can get him to stand up and kick the ball!

Anonymous said...

nice shoes!
but...how come you don't wear socks?

Will.i.am said...

To Syd:
I am superhero with red hot new shoes!!!

To Aiwen:
of course you and Austin are welcome. It is a bit of driving for you. Usually we have few kids on the team, but they are a bit older than Austin. When are you guys coming ?

To Sunny:
super hero dont need socks.......
I had them, they are hiding inside the shoes...

IceCreampuff said...

i like the shoes, its red and black, looks cool! hope u dont have the sore knees anymore, but since u r getting old, hahaha.............

Will.i.am said...

what the ????

Anonymous said...

hey work on ur knees by running on sand it helps

-larry