2.06.2007

brush on, brush off!!!

After 5 days of moving, cleaning, and brushing. Janice and I finally move in into our new room. It is a lot of work for just one 10x10 room, but it will be all worth it when my newborn baby comes. Praise the Lord that Janice and I went to the O.B. today in Azuza, and baby are doing good so far. More tests will be needed on the next visit, but things are finally falling into places. It kind of put our entire moving story toward the end, and our lives gradually settles to this new L.A. environment. One thing interesting worth mentioning is painting. It takes a lot patience and careful work for masking and taping the walls, and it takes a lot strength and consistency during painting. It reminds me the lesson in the Karate kid............

3 comments:

aiwen said...

Nice paint job! It really is much harder than it seems to be! I've been there! Mabe you could get a part-time job! They make a bundle! My sister-in-law likes to change paint colors once in a while and she hires a painter who charges a lot!

Anonymous said...

I am just so happy for the two of you! Now you can relax a little bit and see how God will lead you in many things to come. I am SO GLAD to hear that you have found a OBGYN and little one is doing fine.

Will pray for you!

Will.i.am said...

To Aiwen:

Yeah, painting is hard, but it is also a good work out. I missed couple spot even I painted 2 layers. not sure it is me or the wall is uneven..... I definitely not going to change color anytime soon....

To Judy:

thanks for all the prayers, and I cant wait what God has planed in front of us........ Our prayers for you 3 in Texas as well....hehehe