11.06.2009

Reenactment

Last night while I was holding Zech and watching TV, Zoya starts to cry in front of the bathroom door. I ran over and thought her finger was caught by the door since the door was closed by Janice. I try to investigate about what happened but Zoya's tears are non stopping. Then Janice came out with big question mark on her face and she joins the investigation but can not get anything out of Zoya either, and we notice her lips is bleeding. After 5 minutes when Zoya was calmed we asked her of what had happened and she starts to explain:

Zoya: Zoya 嘴巴痛痛$%%$%^^^.....
Janice: Zoya 為什麼痛痛?
Zoya: $%%%%^^^&&^....

we are about to give up then I asked

Will: Zoya 可不可以表演ㄧ次剛剛怎麼弄痛痛?

I didnt expect Zoya will understand what I have just asked her, but to my surprise she ran over next to the TV and reenacted exactly how she tripped and fall on her face.....

Will: ..........................
Janice: 阿 Zoya 就在你面前跌倒你怎麼沒看見?
Will:................................(I was thinking: because I was watching TV)

No comments: