6.07.2009

ohoh!!!

Janice wants to get some pregnancy photo taken by a professional photographer before our son is born, she figures this might be our last child so she wants to have a good documentation of her big stomach. So she found Jeffrey and we know him from our high school cell group back in the dayz. Everything went very well and little pickle is pretty photogenic for the most part. While we are taking the photo with all 3 of us as a family, Janice and I tries to lift pickle up as she is on the swing. On our last shot, I think I pull a bit higher than Janice, so I felt a click in pickle's elbow. Immediately I know it is not good. I put pickle on the floor and saw her grab her right arm and she started to cry. Pickle usually cries for about 30 second when she get hurts and usually she will be calmed by a good shot of honey water or a cracker, but it did not work this time. I was really worried she could dislocate her elbow, so Janice and I prayed for her and after 10 minutes, poor little pickle finally calmed down and fall asleep. As I checked her elbow and praise the Lord there is no signs of swell in her elbow. On the way home, she actually used her arm to rub her nose, and after seeing that I was really relieved.
It is tough to be a parent seeing your kid got hurt (especially you are the cause of it). I guess I will have to be more careful and remind myself that kids are a lot more fragile than adults.

1 comment:

沙子娘 said...

I noticed that you and your family pray a lot in anything. I think that makes the difference.