6.04.2009

God is Good

Ever since I got back from FRTC, Wednesday night is the prayer night for me at the church. There are times I felt like praying, and there are also times I felt like staying home and not go to the prayer meeting. But no matter how I feel, I forced myself to the meeting just because this is what God desires, and it is a time to be close with Him. Praise the Lord that I went to tonight's meeting because one of the brother from my cell group showed up. I have asked him many times to come and join us in prayer meeting and today he showed up (I almost cried inside, hahaha).....I was really encouraged and I can see God will do great things.....
Side Note: I have felt very lonely as not having a spiritual partner at my church. Most of the brother at church are either too young or too old. I often prayed that God can give me someone I can share thoughts and pray with.......

No comments: