1.26.2009

70,000 MILES

Last March Little Booie has driven 50,000 miles. Today on the Chinese New Years Eve, as I am driving to moms house, it reached 70,000 miles. Between those 20,000 miles my life has changed so much, and so is the world around me. With the financial disaster and the stock market goes down to the drain, the world are trying to figure out what to do next and how to save their portfolios. God has also shaken my world and pulled me closer to him. It is as he is saying that Himself is my assurance and way out of this financial mess. With my second one on the way, there are so much peace and thanksgiving in my heart. I pray that I will fix my eyes on Him from today til the day we meet again, and praise Him ever and forever more. Cause He is my savior and my rock and my strength. I want to experience himself more often.

No comments: