7.26.2007

Say Hi to My Baby Girl !!!


Praise the Lord my God, Zoya has finally come to this world after 39 weeks of waiting. It was quite an experience for the past two days in the hospital, and few hours of sleep for Janice and I.
It is a strange feeling when I first saw Zoya poping out of Janice, but it is also such an amazing phenomena to see a brand new life come to this world. It again reminded me how great my God is, and He has been good to me.......
Both of my girl did such a wonderful job, and I am really thankful for all the friends and familys' support and prayers.
So, everyone say hi to my brand new baby girl..... : )




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation again will and janice... I will see you guys soon...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Will and Janice!
It's so great to see your smiles holding Zoya in your arms!

You think the diaper was smelley... hehehehe wait for another 1 year, then you will know the "real smelley" diapers smell like. hahahahaha

Congrats again! Zoya is truly a God's gift!

Anonymous said...

威爺,

也辛苦你了
Thanks for God's amazing grace.

Anonymous said...

Life...the precious reminder of how much God loves us. I don't know many that can hold tears when seeing a new life coming to the world (I did...amazing huh?!)

Ok I go blow my nose now...somehow others experiences make me cry more....congrats dad! Your journey has just begun!

aiwen said...

Congratulations, Daddy Will!

沙子娘 said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Claire Shieh said...

你當爸爸了.......恭喜喔

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again to Will & Janice! Feel so happy for your new family member, Zoya. I have to say, she looks so much like you!!! Good job you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Will and Janice!
Your life will never be the same again - you have left BC (Before Children) era.

BTW, formula diapers smell the worst!

--Tony

Anonymous said...

喔~~~ 威爺的新爸感言好感人喔! TvT
(雖然說照片還素很搞笑...)
恭喜恭喜啦! Zoya好可愛!

Will.i.am said...

Thanks everyone. 20 diapers so far and still counting.................

Mommy Dearest said...

Congrats Daddy Will, just by looking at the way of you carry Zoya; I know you will be a perfect doting fabulous dad!

Don‘t forget to kiss the mommy, she needs all your love and emotional support more than Zoya!

Anonymous said...

wow... she is soooo cute!

congrats to both Will and Janice!

Free cefiore yogurt for Zoya! :-)

Wilson

Anonymous said...

威爺
掩蓋不住初為人父的喜悅
恭喜你
你是位好丈夫也是位好爸爸
若雅
好漂亮的名字
她將會是位天之驕女
祝福你們一家人