3.22.2008

50,000 MILES


One of my daily routine is drive in L.A. traffic. As I was drive home tonight, I notice my odometer break 50,000 miles. It was a record because I have never put these many mileages within 2 1/2 year of owning the car, and it is the most driving I have ever driven within such of short time. 50,000 miles represent a lot of time spend in the car, and it shows how much money I distributed to the oil company. It also shows how much frustration I have at this moment of my life, but what it does not show is many many many hours I spend with my Lord. Listen to his words, praise him and converse with him. So, many thanksgiving to the 50,000 miles.

2 comments:

aiwen said...

Frustration, young lad? You have a gorgeous wife (nope, she didn't pay me!), a beautiful baby, no rent or mortgage to pay (and nearly no living expenses by boarding at home), a cool job, and 50,000 just means that you'll have to get a new car sooner that you think... Life is too good for you. So if I were God, I wack you on the head!

Anonymous said...

Hey,Zoya's father
I am not sure will you view my comment ,I came cross here from Janice's blog,we are new friends ,hahah,I'm from Singapore,but I am a Chinese,my hometown is Shanghai,I've been to CA.USA before